About Us

Our brand was born in 2014 and since then we are committed to bring to our customer a high-quality products. The 90% of our collection includes Portuguese Linens and Towels and the remaining 10% are from China and Índia. Besides retail we also supply to hotel industry.  

Our products use a range of diverse materials such as Satin, Percale, Cotton and Polyester.

To be more close to our customers We count with two distribution centers - one in Lisbon, Portugal and another one in Maputo, Mozambique. In both of them our goal is to delivery a high standard services.